Saturday 17 May 2014

Garnier BB Cream Pure Active

Hey! It's been a while since the last day I posted, but I have a lot of work and exams, so sorry!

Today I'm doing a review!
Yesterday I went shopping and as always I went to the cosmetic store, and all my foundations make me  pimples, so I saw this bb cream and I bought it (for 8.99€).



I was asking to the shop assistant if the tone of the BB cream was very dark, and she said that the BB adapts the colour of your skin, and I believed it. No, of course it doesn't adapt, at least this BB, (I bought the medium tone, there weren't any more tones) it's like a tone or two darker than my skin, but for my surprise the colour looks very natural, and beautiful.

I always searched my tone on foundations, but get a tone darker makes my skin look more alive, and prettier :3 

I only used it twice, but it's so easy and fast to apply that I'm gonna use it more frequently, because it's supposed to reduce your pores and is anti-spots and blackheads, at least my spots haven't got worse, like with other foundations. I know that this is not a foundation but it covers really nicely the rednesses, with a bit of concealer underneath it covers well the spots too.

It's true that your skin doesn't look shiny, and looks very natural and soft. It has SPF15 too, salicylic acid and mineral pigments. I really really liked this BB Cream, is good for acne, oily skin and this kind of skin problems, if you got several problems of acne ask to your doctor before! 



If you have a very light skin buy the light tone, when I went to the store they haven't got it but personaly I'll wait until they have the light one, because this is too dark for people with very pale skin. If you have a normal tone, not too light, like me, you can buy the normal one because it gives you a little bit of colour and looks very nice. At the beggining when I put it in my face I thought that it wasn't my tone (and it isn't), but when you finish your make up it looks really well :) But I'll better wear it in the summer.



I hope I'll help you with this review and I'll see you next week! Love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!